wta

WTA FEED (below)

Twitter Search / WTA

News, WTA RSS Channel

atp

atp FEED (below)

Tennis - ATP World Tour

Twitter Search / ATPWorldTour

PGA | theScore

Thursday, March 7, 2019

photos 3/4, 3/5/19 #IndianWells #BNPPO19 + Biblical Inspiration



You created my inmost being; 

you knit me together in my mother's womb


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14

"But you will receive Power when the Holy Spirit Comes On You; & you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem , 
& in all Judea & 

Samaria, 

& to the ends

of the earth." 

Acts 1 : 8















"Submit Yourselves, then, 
to God. Resist

the devil , and he

 will flee from you."

 James 4.7












"There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set me free 
from the law of sin and death"
 Romans 8:1-2


























“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
 Ephesians 4:32


















Make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with saltso that you may know how to answer everyone.”
 Colossians 4:5-6













“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
 Philippians 4:6-7











“I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according Scriptures.”
 1 Corinthians 15:1-4



















































He himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live forrighteousness; by His wounds you have been healed. “
1 Peter 2:24





















 Рабіце ўсё без скаргаў або спрачацца, так што выможаце стаць беззаганнымі і чыстымі дзецьміБожымі, беспахібнымі у крывым і распусныяпакалення, у якім вы ззяць як зоркі ў Сусвеце, як вытрымаеце слова з жыцця. Піліпянаў 2:14-16 Правете всичко, без да се оплаква или твърдейки, така че да могат да станат безукорни и чисти, деца на Бога, без вина в криво и покварено поколение, в който блестят като звезди във Вселената, катодържите словото на живота. Филипяни 2:14-16 Feu tot sense murmuracions i conteses, perquè sigueuirreprensibles i senzills, fills de Déu sense taca enmig d'una generació maligna i perversa, en la qual vostèsbrillen com estrelles al firmament, mantenint en alt laparaula de vida. Filipencs 2:14-16



























































































"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."
 James 1:2-3
Naj vas ne zavede: Bog ne more bitiposmehovali.Človek žanje, kar je svinje.Kdor svinje, da si svojo grešno naravo, od te narave bodo uživaliuničenje, tisti, ki svinje, da si Duha bo žel večno življenje"Galačanom 6:7-8. No se engañen: de Dios nadie se burla. Un hombrecosecha lo que siembra. El que siembra para agradar a su naturaleza pecaminosa, de esa misma naturaleza cosechará destrucción; mas el que siembra para agradar al Espíritu segará vida eterna "Gálatas 6:7-8. Msidanganyike, Mungu hawezi kudhihakiwa. Mtuhuvuna kile akipanda. Moja apandaye kwa tafadhaliasili yake ya dhambi, kutoka asili kwamba atavunauharibifu; moja apandaye kwa Roho atavuna tafadhaliuzima wa milele "Wagalatia 6:7-8.



























serena williams sitting,
 venus behind her practicing 







“Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9












































"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9


















“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26











































“Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Headthat is, Christ.” Ephesians 4:15






















Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30