wta

WTA FEED (below)

Twitter Search / WTA

News, WTA RSS Channel

atp

atp FEED (below)

Tennis - ATP World Tour

Twitter Search / ATPWorldTour

PGA | theScore

Friday, August 9, 2013

7/31/13 @ Los Verdes Golf Course Driving Range, Palos Verdes, CA + Biblical Inspiration


( I should mention that I am "disabled" to a certain extent. Just by looking at me you might not think so or believe so, ...I don't limp...no cane or wheelchair...etc..but I have fairly significant chronic pain on my left side..which is another reason I stopped doing some sorts of exercise for a while..and at this point am simply going to the driving range rather than doing nine or eighteen holes)

 this is one of the most beautiful golf course driving ranges I've been to so far..as you can see they maintain the grass..nice and green, and behind us is a view of the pacific ocean & catalina island (on a clear day) ...this is also a "double-decker" golf course..I prefer to be on top , but you can also hit from the bottom. For some reason I can hit farther here than I do at other driving ranges so far.
 above: looking forward, 
below: looking back, ocean view 




 no, that's not me..







 that's not me either





















 yes, this is ME !

































“...[are you] in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God -- that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: "Let Him who boasts boast in the Lord."
1 Corinthians 1:30-31