wta

WTA FEED (below)

Twitter Search / WTA

News, WTA RSS Channel

atp

atp FEED (below)

Tennis - ATP World Tour

Twitter Search / ATPWorldTour

PGA | theScore

Saturday, April 21, 2018

photos: ROUND 3, @ LPGA HUGEL-JTBC LA Open , Wilshire Country Club, + Biblical Inspiration

 If u DECLARE w/ your MOUTH 👄 ,  'JESUS is LORD' ☺ , & BELIEVE in HEART 💘 that GOD RAISED HIM from the DEAD, U R SAVED! 😍 (Rom10.9)
“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us…”
 2 Corinthians 4:7

































































“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”
 John 13:34






















































In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?”















































































MICHELLE WIE










“I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according Scriptures.”
 1 Corinthians 15:1-4