wta

WTA FEED (below)

Twitter Search / WTA

News, WTA RSS Channel

atp

atp FEED (below)

Tennis - ATP World Tour

Twitter Search / ATPWorldTour

PGA | theScore

Thursday, February 11, 2016

2/10/16 ONE PROBLEM @ PEBBLE BEACH PRO-AM 2016 re FOOD

2/10/16 ONE PROBLEM @ PEBBLE BEACH PRO-AM 2016 re FOOD...so i brought a couple of bananas with me to pebble beach..but was told as I entered they don't allow food to be brought in. This was disappointing. The african-American gal said, in a condescending tone, "You can eat it or we're going to dump it" I said "You can eat it". And she acted as if she was too proud for me to talk to her that way. Oh, and the previous day I came in with my headphones & a transistor radio and a white gal told me they don't allow radios. I said "This is a practice day". And she said "So what" in a snobby tone. Actually, it makes a difference. The rules I read beforehand mentioned "no cameras or phones on tournament days", and I didn't see anything about radios; but if there is a radio rule it would seem logical that it would fall under the same rule as cameras or phones , albeit a radio with headphones doesn't seem to be logically not allowed at all. But if it is for whatever reason it seems it would be on tournament days only. Nonetheless, I appealed to the white gal's superior and she said it was ok. The people at the gates who never actually enjoy the show don't have any actual idea about the atmosphere inside. Tournament time is MUCH different than practice time and celebrity time. 




--

If u declare with your mouth,

"Jesus is Lord," & believe in your heart 

that God raised Him from the dead, 

u will be saved." 

Romans 10.9